2. I love yoga pants. Seriously I LOVE them.
3. I have a newfound obsession for Paul Mcdonald from American Idol. I always loved him, but after seeing him in concert, it has turned to full tilt obsession.
4. Driving in hurricane type rain (in Indiana) is not a favorite past time of mine.
5. I would like a new computer.
6. I start back to school (i'm a teacher) in two weeks. DEFINITLY not sure how I feel about that.
7. Excited to see my followers increase. Sure, sure, I ONLY have 7, but those 7 people rock!
Those are the things that randomly popped into my head. It's nice to be random once in a while! It makes things interesting!!!! :-)
Hey Lisa, just thought I'd comment on number 7 - I've been enjoying seeing your posts. :) I love reading people's blogs! One of these days I'll start one of my own...when I have some spare time. ;) Take care!
ReplyDeleteOkay, I just became your number 8, so that means "I rock" too, right? haha! Good to meet you through the blogosphere!
ReplyDeleteI love your random info! and yaaah to 33!!! I will make your 8th! Hopefully that means i rock too:-)
ReplyDeleteOh, Paul! Proud to be your #1! And now you have 9!!!
ReplyDelete