Thursday, July 14, 2011

Simple Pleasures

This is a photo of my new trellis that I put in my garden. I planted morning glory seeds and didn't expect them to do much. But much to my surprise they sprouted an are now climbing my trellis like crazy! It is exciting to watch them climb and grab onto every little place they can! I LOVE SUMMER!

I am joing Dayle today at  Simple Pleasure- Thursday. Check it out!

5 comments:

  1. I love any climbing flower, but I do believe that there is none as beautiful as the morning glory.
    It's going to be so pretty! This is a great simple pleasure.

    By the way, I love your wedding shots in the header. My favorite is the one around the tree. So lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you'll be posting pics of it in full. My husband brought home a Black-Eyed Susan vine recently and I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have vowed to plant climbing something next year, Lord willing. I love your trellis. Keep us posted on the morning glory's progress.

    So glad you joined us today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is lovely - and going to be fabulous when covered in beautiful blossoms!!
    blessings..Trish

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty trellis. Your morning glory should look spectacular winding through and over it.
    God Bless
    Barb from Australia

    ReplyDelete